Investor Relations
 
  PRESS RELEASES  
 
       
 


Results 91 - 95 of 171

Page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next


YTL Cement Berhad announcement
chewbeesan@ytlesolutions.com - 30 September 2005 11:44:07 AM

Summary of abridged prospectus dated 30 September 2005 in conjunction with the rights isse of YTL Cement Berhad. [more...]



YTL Corp. executive chairman receives Pro-Chancellorship
jotay@ytlesolutions.com - 9 September 2005 1:53:37 PM

YTL Corp Executive Chairman, Tan Sri Dato' Seri (Dr) Yeoh Tiong Lay, has been appointed as the Pro-Chancellor for Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS). Yeoh received his inauguration letter from by the Governor of Sabah, Tun Haji Ahmadshah Abdullah, who is also the Chancellor for UMS, at the state palace in Kota Kinabalu. [more...]



YTL Cement receives SC approval for ICULS issue
chewbeesan@ytlesolutions.com - 6 September 2005 5:51:37 PM

YTL Cement Berhad has announced that it has received approval from the Securities Commission to proceed with its proposed renounceable rights issue of up to RM490,325,922 nominal value of irredeemable convertible unsecured loan stocks (ICULS). [more...]



YTL Cement to acquire 20.94% interest in Jurong Cement
farah@ytlcommunity.com - 2 September 2005 6:35:37 PM

YTL Cement Bhd has announced that it has agreed to acquire 13.96% shareholding from Kindo Pte Ltd and 6.98% shareholding from Andree Halim representing a total interest of 20.94% in Jurong Cement Limited, a company listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. [more...]



First-in-Asia Residences at The Ritz-Carlton officially opens in Kuala Lumpur
chewbeesan@ytlesolutions.com - 1 September 2005 2:37:14 PM

Kuala Lumpur city heralds another icon in the city as The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur was officially declared opened, with royalty, dignitaries and socialites present to witness the momentous event. The Residences in Kuala Lumpur is the first of its kind in Asia. [more...]


 
 
Copyright © 2018 YTL Corporation Berhad (92647-H). All rights reserved.
Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers. Privacy Policy. Powered by YTL e-Solutions Bhd